office hours

Monday - 8am to 5:30pm
Tuesday - 8am to 5:30pm
Wednesday - 8am to 7pm
Thursday - 8am to 5:30pm
Friday - 8am to 5:30pm
1st & 3rd Saturday - 9am to noon


cliffdale animal hospital blue logo6416 Brookstone Lane
Fayetteville, NC 28314



The Barking Blog

A few treats for the dog days of living brought to you by Cliiffdale Animal Hospital Fayetteville NC.

Call today to schedule your appointment: 910.487.5013
6416 Brookstone Lane, Fayetteville, NC 28314

How to Approach an Aggressive Dog

Dogs are man’s best friend. One of the top household pets, canines come in many different shapes and sizes, from long and lanky to small and fluffy. Regardless of the breed, spotting a dog brings us intense joy, and often a need to pet, pat, or snuggle it.

Continue reading
51 Hits

Keep Your Pets and Visitors Safe This Holiday Season

Pets may not realize that for us humans, this is a special time of year. We host parties, go out more often, and keep extra goodies around the house. But while we are enjoying the festivities, our pets might be unhappy or end up sick from eating something they shouldn’t.

Continue reading
140 Hits

How to Protect Your Pets During Summer Fireworks

Fireworks are an enjoyable and mesmerizing way to enjoy summer holidays such as Independence Day. But while we humans delight in fireworks, our pets may not.

Continue reading
342 Hits

5 Most Common Easter Toxins

Easter Safety for Pets

1) Chocolate: Easter is typically the top day for chocolate intoxication calls to the ASPCA Animal Poison Control Center, topping Christmas, Valentine’s Day and even Halloween. Why? Pets often find candy hidden around the house and yard or Easter baskets left unattended.Solution: Make sure all candy is out of reach of pets at all times.

Continue reading
430 Hits

Did you know some of your Christmas decorations and plants can be harmful to your pets?

Pets and Christmas Safety

As beautiful as poinsettas are, some cats find them irristable. Though they are not extremely "poisonous", as most people think, they can cause drooling and sometimes mild vomiting and diarrhea. Mistletoe and holly are actually more toxic. If eaten in large amounts, severe vomiting, diarrhea, difficulty breathing, heart problems, strange behavior and loss of appetite can result. My own cats love to chew on any plant they can, so I keep all plants in a room they are not allowed in or store them out of reach. If you know your pet has ingested any of these plants and is showing symptoms medical help will be needed.

Continue reading
584 Hits